As a Consultant, Strategy and Technology, you will demonstrate a proven capability of collaborating with other team members to deliver digital projects and will be able to guide our clients through our Design Thinking Process to deliver cutting edge user experiences.
Understanding and solving complex business problems comes naturally to you. You will collaborate with the wider team and our clients through brainstorming, the creation of impactful end user experiences, and technical delivery and implementation. The ideal candidate will bring to the table a demonstrable passion for designing smart, intuitive, and human-centered experiences.
In this multifaceted role you will be exposed to and will work in collaboration with our Strategy, Project Management, User Experience (UX) Design, and Technology teams.
- Support senior team members on projects varying in size – from smaller rapid-to-market initiatives through to large-scale digital transformation
- Assist in the creation of digital solutions for a variety of clients and verticals
- Help lead and participate in user experience design thinking workshops with our clients
- Play a key role in understanding and interpreting our clients business challenges and goals, and collaborate with our design and technology teams to deliver elegant user experiences
- Gather information on our client’s business processes, critical success factors, and competitive standing through interviews and research
- Project management and coordination
- Be a design and technology thought leader on existing and emerging technology trends
- Structure presentations, documentation, request for proposal responses, and other collateral
Successful candidates will have
- Minimum 2+ years of relevant experience
- Experience in being a part of strategy, design, and/or technology engagements
- A demonstrable passion for user experience, digital design, and technology
- Strong track record in liaising with and collaborating with clients
- A keen interest to learn more about the latest technologies
- An appreciation for great digital design
- Excellent written competency and communication skills
- An analytical mindset
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Self-motivated individual with a desire to do their best every day
- Ability to work in a team environment and independently
- Comfortable with presenting and public speaking