We are in need of a new team member who will bring their experience in front-end development to many of our projects. The front-end developer will support iomer’s consistent growth by collaborating with various internal teams. The desired candidate will be energetic, possess a strong set of skills and attributes, and enjoy working in a fast-paced team environment where everyone respects and builds off of the unique and diverse skills of all our team members.
- Be part of a multi-disciplinary team, voicing your opinion and solutioning collaboratively;
- Implement assigned development initiatives;
- Participate in all phases of the software development lifecycle, with emphasis on writing quality software;
- Work effectively with customer stakeholders, project managers, business analysts, designers, developers, testers and systems personnel;
- Share knowledge and provide assistance across projects as needed;
- Participate in improving internal processes and code libraries;
- Write technical materials as needed;
- Provide support in the sales process as needed;
- Provide software development skills based primarily on the Microsoft platform.
Successful candidates will have
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience with front-end development;
- Building consumer facing websites in .NET C# and/or PHP (Laravel, Symphony, WordPress, Drupal) and sometimes plain old HTML;
- Experience working closely with designers and a passion for UI. Caring about design details and translating comps/style guides to code;
- HTML and CSS (obviously), but also Sass and PostCSS (it’s okay if you haven’t used PostCSS, we’ll teach you);
- Know how to build SPAs (Single Page Applications);
- Know how to create mobile apps using frameworks like PhoneGap, Ionic, Xamarin, etc.;
- Experience with WordPress, or general CMS experience, or any of Microsoft’s tentpole products (SharePoint, CRM, Office 365) would be a plus;
- You should be comfortable working in a Windows environment. Even if you’re not, we’ll show you how to do things you’re used to on your Mac in Windows. It can be done!